The Delphi-X Observer
DIN Super Wide field SWF 10x/25 mm, Ø 30 mm eyepieces
Siedentopf trinocular with 30° inclined tubes. Interpupillary distance adjustable between 47 and 78 mm.
3-Position beamsplitter (0:100/ 100:0/ 80:20). Diopter adjustment on both eyepieces.
• Ergonomical tilting head
• Face-to-face dual head
• Multihead system with 2, 3 or 5 heads
Revolving sextuple reversed nosepiece on ball-bearings
SEMI-APO OBJECTIVES (for demanding users such as anatomo- and histopathology laboratories)
Infinity corrected achromatic Plan semi-apochromatic IOS 4x/0.13 WD 16.5 mm, 10x/0.30 WD 8.1 mm, 20x/0.50 WD 2.1 mm, S40x/0.75 WD 0.70 mm, S100x/1.30 (oil immersion) 0.15 mm objectives
190 x 152 mm stage with 78 x 32 mm integrated right-handed mechanical stage. Standard supplied with robust and scratch free Gorilla glass. Left-handed mechanical stage available on request
Coaxial coarse and fine adjustment, 100 graduations, 1 µm precision, 100 μm per rotation, total travel approximately 35 mm. Supplied with an adjustable rack stop to prevent damage to sample and objectives. The coarse adjustments are equipped with friction control
CONDENSER (for brightfield)
In height adjustable N.A. 0.90/1.25 Abbe swing-out condenser
Two illuminations are available for the Delphi-X Observer microscope:
– Diascopic intensity adjustable 3 W NeoLED™ illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
– Diascopic intensity adjustable 100 W 24 V halogen illumination with internal 100-240 V power supply
The diascopic halogen illumination comes with 2 push-in/push-out neutral density filters for smooth attenuation of the light intensity for all kind of samples. The diascopic NeoLED illumination comes with 1 neutral density filter
The innovative NeoLED™ design is a combination of a custom LED and a specially designed thin lens with a short focal length in order to obtain three main benefits:
– More oblique light from the LED lightsource can be captured, which increases the light output significantly
– Less energy is required to achieve this level of light intensity
– The larger aperture of NeoLED™ allows the optical systems of the microscope to produce images at higher resolutions, very close to the theoretical diffraction limit of the optics
The unique iCare Sensor is developed to avoid unnecessary loss of energy.
The illumination of the microscope automatically switches off shortly after microscopists step away from their position
The carrying grip at the back of the microscope ensures safe transportation of the microscope and the integrated tool & holder makes sure the right tool is always available
Supplied with power cord, dust cover, a spare fuse, user manual and 5 ml immersion oil. All packed in a polystyrene box. LED versions are supplied with white and yellow filter and halogen models with blue filter.
The Delphi-X Observer microscope is also available as fluorescence model